Technical Sales Engineer, Aerospace
Location: Remote Sales Office
Employment Status: Full Time, Salary
Provides sales and technical support to Park Electrochemical Corp. aerospace customers as directed by Park management. Provides reporting on sales activities to the assigned customers, Park and business unit management. This candidate will work remotely from a home office within the designated region.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical services at assigned customers to ensure maximum sales and optimum performance of all Park Products and to focus on all commercial and technical activities necessary to support the introduction of, approval of and service of Park’s Products.
- Submit a weekly Technical Sales bullet report detailing significant commercial and technical events / highlights at assigned customers.
- Interface with business units Production Control, Customer Service Management, Sales Management and/or with other assigned business unit representatives regarding commercial and/or quality issues as highlighted by customer experience.
- Develop and maintain direct contact with key business and technical decision makers at assigned and potential Park customers and take a lead role with those decision makers to facilitate the rapid adoption of newly developed Park Products into their production process.
- Coordinate and participate in Park Product evaluations at both existing and potential Park customers and provide written documentation to Sales Management, Product Management, R&D, Business Unit Leaders and other appropriate Park management regarding commercialized Product evaluations and regarding alpha and beta site testing and results for newly developed and/or developmental Park Products.
- Provide intelligence to Product Management, R&D and Sales Management regarding the performance of competitive products used in production at currently assigned and potential Park customers.
- BS degree preferably in Engineering.
- 8 to 10 years sales experience in the aerospace industry.
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well in a team environment.
- Technical skills in Composite materials and structures.